miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

To know is to feel

Everything is made out of energy.

In my first few days in this mental asylum I have gotten calmer. There is no mistake in me being here.

Just as I got to this place, I thought: let me do without them telling me what to do. Let me be where I have to be without them telling me where I should be.

If we want to do things this way, we must let the energy around us flow through us, absorbing it, feeling everything and following what we feel is happening around us. Easy?

The only tree inside this place is a plastic Christmas tree. It brings joy, and being close to the window brings joy to it. He cries and cries with me because he cannot be with the other trees outside, with their might, their monstrous orgy of energy and strenghth. So I shall carry the tree inside me, in my heart, so when I visit the trees he will be with me, and them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario