miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

Hope

There exist
universal
chemical reactions
when people interact.

Along the way I have found
right-wingers, left-wingers,
some that say are revolutionaries
and others who say they fight.
In all of them
I see fear
to lose their jobs
or to put themselves in danger,
in any case,
fear of adventure.

People like this are always looking back.
"Oh, what if?" they say.
"I couldn't" they say.
I tell them that it is honorable
to say "I am a coward",
that way
they are less cowardly.

But I celebrate every day
that between all those people
are some that have love in their hearts
and act with courage.
They might be one in a hundred,
or maybe in a thousand,
but they are my hope
and the hopes of all the rest.

If it were not for those people
we would not be here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario