martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

Confesión

It is a sunny day. Pain is ceasing. My words are starting to work. Leaving college was a good choice, and a necessary one. No more psychiatrist, no more pills, my brain is working better. I still cannot see my love. She is scared, she doesn't want to risk it. I hope she changes her mind before this ends, if not, there will always be a "but" in my heart. I do not blame her, but I want her to be more than she is, and the only way to be more than we are is with courage and love. As I write this, I feel my heart melt. It tells me to write a love poem, to her.

Forgive me for not writing it in english.

Me paso las noches y los días
mirando al cielo,
buscando las estrellas,
buscando tu reflejo allá dónde cae mi mirada.
Mi corazón grita tu nombre.
Mi alma camina errante
por las calles de mi ciudad
agarrada a la esperanza.

Te necesito.
Necesito tocarte.
Necesito oír tu voz.
Tu ausencia es como un peso
que llevan como una carga
mis días y mis noches.

Un beso, por un beso,
yo no sé qué daría por un beso.
Pero me falta el aire
si pienso en tu ausencia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario